For all vegetable lovers! This is a perfect main dish. It is nutritious, delicious and easy to make. This is an amazing dinner option that can be easily prepared the night before or in the morning (if you are a morning person ) and freshly cooked when you’re back from long day’s work.
This is a perfect dish for vegetarians too! The combination of roasted sweet potatoes, jarred peppers, spinach, and feta cheese wrapped up in the puff pastry works wonders! And the best thing is that even meat-eaters cannot say ‘no’ to this a wonderful vegetable pie.
Vegetable & Feta Cheese Pie by Agne
Serves: 6/8 portions
2 x 370g. puff pastry
200g. fresh or frozen spinach
200g. feta cheese
450g. sweet potatoes
Some olive oil
1 jarred peppers
Pink Himalayan salt
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Peel sweet potatoes and clean them well. I soak all vegetables in Strong Alkaline water pH11.5 to clean all the chemicals off the vegetables.
- Cut the potatoes into medium chunks, spread on the baking tray, season with Himalayan salt, black peppers, dried herbs, sprinkle with olive oil, mix it all together and place in the oven. Cook this for approx 25minutes or until lightly brown and soft.
- In the meantime, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Cut the feta cheese into medium cubes and set aside.
- Cut the red peppers and set them aside.
- Place the spinach into the strainer.
- Boil a kettle of Alkaline water pH9.5 and pour over the spinach. Squeeze off the water from the spinach.
- Placing the baking paper in the tray. Lay one sheet of puff pastry on the baking tray.
- Place the cooked sweet potatoes, then cut peppers, feta cheese, top it up with spinach, season with some Himalayan salt and black peppers.
- Cover everything with the second sheet of the puff pastry.
- Press the edges of the pie with the back of the knife. Whisk an egg and glaze it all over the pie.
- Bake in the oven for approx 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
And that is it! Now cut it, plate it and enjoy!
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Lots of love,